Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Little Honesty Goes a Long Way...

To those who read my blog,

Today, I was interviewed by two girls about my life and what I thought about it. I decided beforehand that the best course of action was to be completely honest with them. That meant that they knew about things I never felt comfortable talking to girls about before and as I talked to them, I started having a bit of a reaction. I got excited about something for once.

Hold up for a sec. To understand this, I have to explain my illness. I recently have come to terms with a sickness that runs in my family. It is an illness that leaves me too tired to wake up in the morning, and also unable to do the simplest of things. I have gotten very far behind in Greek because of this illness. It has been hard these last couple of days, but this conversation perked me up and put me in an excited mood. I feel better about things for the time being and actually want to get things done.

Anyways. That's enough ramblings for one day. Hope you're all having a good day where you are. Please keep me in your prayers.

- Joshua

No comments: